Subject: RE: [dita] Statements of use for DITA 1.3: Who is already using parts of it?

Hi Kris,

Few of Japanese adapters are planning to or already implementing DITA 1.3 troubleshooting domain type.

Best,

Tetsuya@InfoParse

From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Bob Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 1:22 AM
To: Kristen James Eberlein
Cc: DITA TC

Avaya is currently using the DITA 1.3 troubleshooting topic type.

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 9:40 AM, Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:

Just a reminder, the TC needs to have received three statements of use before we can submit DITA 1.3 as a "Candidate OASIS Standard."

What TC members or their clients are using components of DITA 1.3 already?

Background info below:

"3.4.1 Submission of a Candidate OASIS Standard
After the approval of a Committee Specification, and after three Statements of Use referencing the Committee Specification have been presented to the TC, a TC may resolve by Special Majority Vote to submit the Committee Specification as a Candidate OASIS Standard. At least one of the Statements of Use must come from an OASIS Organizational Member.

I'll attach a PDF that I put together quite a while ago to remind people where in the process submitting DITA 1.3 as a "Candidate OASIS Standard" occurs.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)