Subject: DITA 1.3 review - need more participation

So far we've only got participation from 7 people in Review #2, which officially ends this weekend. Excluding myself and Kris, we've only had 12 comments from TC members across the entire specification.

Among the many changes since Phase 1, we've more or less completely rewritten the content about keys, branch filtering, and Subject Scheme. By this point in the first review, those sections each had over 12 comments on their own.

Maybe this means you've all reviewed the new content and think it is perfect. But, I'm guessing we're not that lucky.

So here's one more plea - please go in and look over the new content. I've attached PDFs of the 3 sections mentioned above; take a look, see what you think, and let us know.

If you had a lot of comments about anything at all in the first review, check and make sure it's better now.

To make it more interesting, for the first 5 TC members to exceed 10 comments, I'll buy you a drink at DITA Europe or DITA-OT day.**

Ditaweb link (In the Publications widget, select Review 2):
http://ditaweb.com/oasis-dita/
Zip of CHM / XHTML / PDF:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/54295/review-2-draft.zip

Thanks!

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit (
http://dita-ot.sourceforge.net/)

** Transportation costs not included. Comments must be more useful than "here" but I'm willing to count "the editors did a great job on this topic".
(See attached file: branch-filtering.pdf)(See attached file: key-based-addressing.pdf)(See attached file: subject-scheme-maps.pdf)