Subject: Re: New Arch Spec Topic

Any volunteers?

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

On 10/24/2014 10:40 AM, Hackos, Joann wrote:
Hi Kris,
I thought this topic already existed and I needed to review it. I don’t think I can write this topic. Please ask someone else to author. I’m happy to review.

Sorry for the confusion.
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
303-232-7586

Comtech Logo 2005 small

CIDM will be hosting the Content Management Strategies/DITA Europe 2014 conference in Munich, Germany November 18-19. More information at:

http://www.infomanagementcenter.com/DITAeurope/2014/index.htm