Subject: Groups - DITA TC Frontpage Audit uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi all --

I have reviewed the OASIS DITA Frontpage contents -- at least the ones below our weekly agenda section. In offering recommendations about what to do with the content referenced on this page, I made a couple of assumptions.
a. Anything related to DITA 1.3 should be preserved.
b. Content prior to 1.3 that contributed to a discussion or decision that ultimately was captured in a 1.1 or 1.2 spec could be deleted.
c. Content that referenced undecided issues languising across multiple releases should stay.
d. Stale content (meeting agenda, members pages) supporting subcommittees that no longer meet can be deleted. One page for each subcommittee remains no matter what.

I did not recommend how we ought to reorganize the contents; I figure that such an effort constitutes a second phase.

See the uploaded spreadsheet for the details.

Stan

-- Dr. Stanley Doherty
Document Name: DITA TC Frontpage Audit

Description
The uploaded spreadsheet contains an audit of the OASIS DITA TC Frontpage.
It also contains my personal recommendations for preserving, removing, or
updating the on-page links to those resources.

Pax,
Stan Doherty
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link