Subject: Re: [dita] Review #2 comments: DITAVAL elements

I'm conflicted. There's an implicit 'include' for things that don¹t have
an explicit 'exclude' and I think that intuitively makes sense. I don't
have any objection to a particular processor calling out when that
situation happens, but suggesting that *all* processors should act that
way strikes me as very unnecessary.

Chris

Chris Nitchie
(734) 330-2978