Subject: Re: [dita] Resolution on unresolvable key maps

I agree with this.

I would adjust the last sentence to "This is true even if the peer map
would have a higher key definition precedence."

If the referenced peer map already has a lower precedence then there's no
issue, I think it's clearer to highlight the specific case in question.

—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC
http://contrext.com