Subject: Re: [dita] definition of resource

I think we're agreement then--the current language in the DITA spec is
consistent with the RFC's definition of resource. The language quoted is
simply trying to make a distinction between "DITA resources" and "non-DITA
resources" in order to then explain the DITA-specific fragment identifiers
used to address DITA resources. But that is all consistent with the URI
meaning of resource.

—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC