Subject: Fwd: Re: [dita-comment] 1.3 troubleshooting topic permits empty remedy element?

See the e-mail from George Bina below.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 12:17:59 +0300
From: George Bina <george@oxygenxml.com>
To: dita-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Not an answer but an additional question on the same subject:

The troubleshooting element allows task as its last child
((title),(titlealts)?,(abstract|shortdesc)?,(prolog)?,(troublebody)?,(related-links)?,(task)*)

and that task allows topic as its last child
((title),(titlealts)?,(abstract|shortdesc)?,(prolog)?,(taskbody)?,(related-links)?,(topic)*)

Can someone clarify what should the actual content model should be?

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com

--
This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
before posting.

Subscribe: dita-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org