Subject: Re: [dita] Key scopes for subjectdef versus controlled attribute values

I'll update the topic with the changes suggested by Robert.

Folks, please check and see whether you are satisfied that this handles the issues raised in review #1 and on hold on the TC agenda for quite a while:

Review #1 comments re subjectdef elements and key scopes (on hold)

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)