Subject: Regrets

I’m on my way to Paris this morning. Same for next Tuesday.
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
Joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
303-232-7586

Comtech Logo 2005 small

CIDM will be hosting the Content Management Strategies/DITA North America 2015 conference in Chicago, Illinois April 20-22, 2015. More information at:

http://www.cm-strategies.com/2015/index.htm