Subject: Re: [dita] Fwd: [dita-comment] 1.3 troubleshooting topic permits empty remedy element?

I agree with Eliot's suggestion. Nested task in troubleshooting is an edge-case itself. I suppose that there is an even deeper edge case where it might matter. But, little harm can come from allowing it. For those who care to exclude it, it'll be trivial to turn it off from the shell.

Best Regards,
Bob