Subject: Troubleshooting Topic Nesting Rules: XSD Is A Problem

Because of the way XSD's redefine feature works, a direct redefine of the
troubleshooting-info-types group cannot disallow nesting of
troubleshooting within troubleshooting for the XSD.

There are a few possible solutions:

1. Don't worry about it. XSD is already broken and nobody should use it
anyway.

2. Change the base definition of troubleshooting-info-types to disallow
any nested topics

3. Add the required intermediate group files required to allow the
definition of the group so it matches the RNG and DTD versions.

I vote for option (1) but option (2) would be consistent with the TC's
decision to make the default nesting for troubleshooting be "task" and not
"troubleshooting" as defined in the troubleshooting document type shell. I
don't like option (3).

—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC