Subject: Targeted review: Configuration, specialization, and generalization now open

Hello everybody,

The targeted review for configuration, specialization, and generalization is now open. The review will remain open through Monday night (June 1). Our apologies for not getting this up yesterday, Kris and I have each been dealing with issues that kept us from building these sections.

As usual - please review the PDF or CHM from the download links below; these formats avoid some of the formatting quirks in DITAWeb, especially once comments begin to accumulate. We've hit a snag uploading the content to DITAWeb but expect it to be up soon - one of us will send another note when the content is uploaded.

Thanks!

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit (http://www.dita-ot.org/)
----- Forwarded by Robert D Anderson/Rochester/IBM on 05/27/2015 13:09 -----

From: Kristen Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>
To: dita@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 05/27/2015 12:55
Subject: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.3: Targeted review: Shells, specialization, and generalization uploaded
Sent by: <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

Document Name: DITA 1.3: Targeted review: Shells, specialization, and generalization

Description
ZIP that contains CHM and PDF of content for a targeted review

Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Kristen Eberlein
Group
: OASIS Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) TC
Folder
: Drafts
Date submitted
: 2015-05-27 10:54:27