Subject: List of external stakeholders for the DITA 1.3 spec

(Sorry if you receive this twice; I accidentally initially sent it to an old list of voting TC members, rather than the TC list.)

At the same time that we approve a committee specification draft and resolve to send it to public review, we need to provide Chet Ensign with a list of external stakeholders who should be notified of the review.

It seems that for DITA 1.2 we only listed the DITA Adoption TC. I think that we should have the dita-users list as well -- any other external stakeholders whom OASIS should notify?

Possibilities could include:
  • Vendors of DITA applications that are not OASIS members
  • DITA consulting groups who are not OASIS members
  • Jarno Elovirta, as lead DITA-OT developer

FWIW, for DITA 1.2 I e-mailed the dita-users list directly, so that Mary McRae (then TC Admin) did not have to sign up for the list.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)