Subject: Re: [dita] Regrets 30 June

Title: Regrets 30 June
Hi, Tom.

Hope things are OK.

At last week's meeting, folks (Nancy Harrison especially) expressed an interest in tweaking the editions graphics to make them easier to read for folks with some visual impairment. I hope that's also a task that you can look at between now and the end of the 1st public review.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)