Subject: Things we can do during the forthcoming public review

Things we can do during the public review:
  • Improve alt text
  • Correct or improve markup
  • Improve edition-specific language
  • Write build readmes
  • Add section @id attributes and values (Bob)
  • Rename files to improve compliance with OASIS file-naming directives
  • Ensure that all examples are marked with otherprops="examples"
  • Standardize graphics
  • Improve build script so that it generates the packages we need to upload to Kavi
  • Improve way to package DITA source (ask George or Radu if they can hack something together for us)
  • Draft a white paper explaining why the three editions

Things we MUST do during the public review

  • Acknowledge and track each comment received on the spec
  • Track any changes that we made to the spec based on comments received
  • Improve edition graphics to make them easier for folks with visual impairments to read
  • Conditionalize the commonNavLibraryTable.dita file (Stan?)

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)