Subject: Re: [dita] Time to consider inactive subcommittees again

The translation subcommittee ran out of work to do, at least that's what the original very active members decided. I would like to know if anyone has a translation for DITA project idea that the committee might consider. I'd be happy to set it up again if needed.
JoAnn

Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos
President