Subject: Re: File names and URLs for the next stage in the OASIS process

Hi Kris,

It is all pretty straightforward.

On the folders and filenames, "...csprd01..." becomes "...cs01..."

So for example:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/dita/v1.3/csprd01/part1-base/dita-v1.3-csprd01-part1-base.html

becomes:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/dita/v1.3/cs01/part1-base/dita-v1.3-cs01-part1-base.html

On the cover pages for each part:

- The stage Committee Specification Draft 01 / Public Review Draft 01 becomes Committee Specification 01

- The approval date 30 June 2015 becomes the date that your Special Majority Vote ballot closes.

- In the Additional artifacts section, all the ...csprd01... become ...co01...

- In the Citation format, the approval date changes, "OASIS Committee Specification Draft 01 / Public Review Draft 01" becomes "OASIS Committee Specification 01" and the ...csprd01... becomes ...cs01...

- In the footers, the filename and the approval date change

- On the schemas and other such files, the copyright header changes to...

<!--
 Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) Version 1.3
 Committee Specification 01
 ->> approval date <<-
 Copyright (c) OASIS Open 2015. All rights reserved.
 Source: http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/dita/v1.3/cs01/
-->

That's all that's needed.

/chet