Subject: Re: [dita] Signup: Voting Representatives - Academics

I've mentioned this to Carlos Evia. Did you meet him at the April CIDM conference?

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

On 8/25/2015 8:20 AM, Dr. Stanley Doherty wrote:
Hi --

I just reviewed the latest spreadsheet for OASIS organizations and their reps. I can't say that I have any inside track with any of these people.

That said, I do come from academia and would be glad to push on the academic institutions/reps on the list.

Anyone else want to partner up on the professor-types?
/stan