Subject: Groups - DITA TC Meeting Minutes 13 October 2015 uploaded

Submitter's message
Minutes for DITA TC Meeting, 13 October 2015

Roll call by Kris Eberlein, quorum reached

Kris had to leave after roll call, Don Day acting call leader

Approving previous meeting minutes:
15 September: motion to approve by Don, 2nd by Bob
6 October: motion to approve by Don, 2nd by Eliot

[Eric Sirois joined the call]

Action items status updates:
----------------------------
1. Stan: Assess how lists are ordered in the Language Reference
-- no action; "I'll get my act together I promise"
2. Bob: Build DITA-OT 2.1 plug-in for XHTML version of committee note
-- estimated half done

Who will be at Lavacon?
------------------------
No others spoke up beyond those listed on agenda (Kris, Robert, Keith, Tom).

Calendar for critical dates
---------------------------
No changes to schedule; 60-day review progressing

Comments on the 60-day review
------------------------------
One new comment from Toshihiko Makito, 8 October;
TC comments:
- Robert: code sample missing a namespace declaration, probably needs to be an errata item
- Eliot: example actually needs TWO namespace declarations, agree just an errata
- Robert: action item to respond and acknowledge

DITA TC Committee Note: "Why are there three editions of DITA 1.3?"
Tom: Review has been available on DITAweb. At least two people have already made comments, much appreciated. Other TC members please review the document.

Campaigning for the DITA 1.3 vote
---------------------------------
Tom: Only a couple of people have gone through the list of OASIS voters and noted (to me) which people they know and can contact when we get out the vote. Everyone please do this!

Meeting adjourned at 8:15am

-- Mr. Tom Magliery
Document Name: DITA TC Meeting Minutes 13 October 2015

Description
DITA TC Meeting Minutes 6 October 2015
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link