Subject: Found error in default attributes for new learning maps

In our grammar files, the two new learning maps (learning group, learning object) are defined with default values for processing-role="resource-only" and toc="no". From talking to Eliot, I think this was a copy-paste error going back to the very first instance of these maps, which probably copied attributes over from Subject Scheme. The spec itself does not list any defaults for those attributes on the two elements:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/dita/v1.3/cos01/part3-all-inclusive/langRef/learningTraining/learningGroupMap.html
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/dita/v1.3/cos01/part3-all-inclusive/langRef/learningTraining/learningObjectMap.html

This is pretty clearly a copy-paste error and a non-material change in the grammars, with the specification showing the intent, so we should correct these by just removing the specified default values.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit (http://www.dita-ot.org/)