Subject: RE: [dita] Spreadsheet update

Technically, the 1.3 klinks corresponding to Stan's email (which by the way he only sent to you and me, not the TC) don't exist yet, because those links were to download the final version of the 1.2 spec in various versions, POST-60-day review.

But the article whose link I included in my sample message to the TC just now contains the best corresponding links for 1.3 for right now.

mag

From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Carlos Evia
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 1:26 PM
To: Tom Magliery
Cc: DITA Technical Committee

I offer five dollars to anyone who updates Stan's 1.2 message with the 1.3 links. That would make things easier.

Best,

Carlos

--

Carlos Evia, Ph.D.

Director of Professional and Technical Writing

Associate Professor of Technical Communication

Department of English

Center for Human-Computer Interaction

Virginia Tech

Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112