Subject: Pretty email addresses

Hi all,

If, like me, you like to use email addresses that look like this:

                Firstname Lastname <EmailAddressInAngleBrackets>

... then you will find a small amount of Joy if you open the vote-tracking spreadsheet now from SVN. Look in the rightmost column, out past the existing email addresses.

http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/dita/administration/voting-OASIS-members-August-2015.xlsx

And sorry that I didn't do that BEFORE sending out messages to everyone with your list of contacts. :-/

mag