Subject: Re: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.3, Candidate OASIS Standard 02 uploaded

Everything is single sourced.

We use keys for:
  • Variable text used on the cover pages (release version, release date)
  • The link text for all the "This" and "Previous" version links

It's easy to use the DITA-OT.

Bob did some scripting to generate the file names as OASIS wanted them.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)