Subject: Re: [dita] Re: Noted during production

We'll investigate and fix this for the final standard.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

On 12/3/2015 6:03 PM, Paul Knight wrote:
Hi all,

Just noted one other minor issue, which we should also be sure to include for updating in the OS publication:

In the "Additional artifacts" sections of Parts 1, 2, and 3, the hyperlink to "Editions" (last line of the section) actually points to the earlier cos01. The hyperlink is correct for Part 0 - pointing to cos02.

I believe that there is no change in the material in this specific section (Section 1.1 of Part 0) between cos01 and cos02, but there is some tiny potential for a reader to follow the link, then remain in the cos01 version.

Best regards,
Paul