Subject: RE: [dita] Challenge for voting members of the TC

We need 5 more votes to surpass our raw vote total for DITA 1.2 (73).

I will send everyone a message with their "1" and "2" priority list. Or you can view yours in the spreadsheet here:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/dita/administration/voting-OASIS-members-August-2015.xlsx

I have just checked in an update to the spreadsheet reflecting all "Yes" votes to this moment (69). If you want to check whether there have been even more votes since then, go here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2892

In case you wonder and have forgotten, the companies with "1" priority are those who satisfy one or more of these conditions:

- Uses DITA

- Is a TC member

- Voted for 1.2

There are 24 who have not voted (and 34 who have).

I do not remember where the "2" priorities came from. There are only 11 of them, and only 4 have voted.

mag