Subject: Re: [dita] Companies that (especially) need to be pestered

I have double-emailed Rick Timkovich at Dell about this, but not this week.

I got a reply from Laura @VMware on Friday saying that she was contacting Winston Bumpus. (I am guessing she is the "Director of Tech Pubs" that someone mentioned was being CC'ed on another contact to Winston.)

I have sales contacts for Emerson and Symantec that I will contact later today.

Dick mentioned to me yesterday that he had sent yet-another reminders to Charles and Ann Rockley.

mag

On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 07:34:13 -0500