Subject: Adoption Committee whitepapers

Hi,

The shortdesc whitepaper is out for second draft review. This first draft went out before the Adoption Committee began using the current review process. For many of you, this will be the first that you have heard about the shortdesc whitepaper. Therefore, I have attached it, and I invite you to review it.

A whitepaper describing help features is in the works. Tony self and Stan Doherty are doing a subject matter expert reading of it. Once they are done, the whitepaper will go out for first draft review.

Best Regards,
--
Bob Thomas
+1 720 201 8260