Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Information Mapping® and DITA

We’ve been working Information Mapping principles into DITA authoring for several years. We’ve worked with many Information Mapping experts to find the best balance of the writing standard and DITA specializations. I’d be very happy to answer any questions you may have.

Cheers,

Rob Hanna, ECMs

President & Chief Information Architect

Tel +1 (416) 723-4183

Skype singlesourceror

PrecisionContentLogo

Watch for our AIIM industry whitepaper coming out in early 2016. Ask me for details.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please notify us by return email if you have received this email in error.

©2016, Precision Content Authoring Solutions Inc, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada