Subject: TC page updates

I overhauled this page today (the primary public landing page for the DITA TC at OASIS):

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dita

It had been a LONG time.

Updates:

- Recent announcements (previously only mentioned our webinar from Aug 2014)

- Status of subcommittees

- Technical work section -- added 1.3 spec, updated a couple of bad links (e.g. the 1.1 spec link was pointing to the "candidate" not the final spec).

- Expository work section -- added the "Why 3 Editions" paper (and that old webinar)

- Removed a section of old, stale URLs for "other stuff having to do with DITA"

- Minor formatting fixes

mag