Subject: Canceling call for Tuesday March 8; please see details in note

Hi,

I heard from Kris this afternoon that she is in the hospital, starting to recover from some unplanned surgery. She has already been in the ICU for several days and will be for a while longer. Kris said it will probably be several days before she reads any emails, but may be able to receive shorter messages. She mentioned that she may be able to read something more the size of a tweet - I know she's not a frequent Twitter user but that may be a good way to send any short messages.

After checking in with Tom and Nancy, we've decided to cancel tomorrow's call, because we do not have any business pressing enough to set up the agenda. I do anticipate we'll have a call next week, so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, please send to the list.

Those who know Kris well should not be surprised that I had to urge her several times not to spend time worrying about the TC right now, so hopefully she'll really be off this email list for a while. I'll pass along any more health updates as I hear them.

Thanks everybody -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit (http://www.dita-ot.org/)