Subject: Editorial Feedback: Weak and Strong Constraints Section Seems Misplaced

Feedback to be addressed in a future editorial update to the 1.3 spec or
addressed in 2.0:

In developing test cases for content reference cases I needed to find the
topics on weak and strong content reference constraints. I was surprised
to realized that they are in the general Constraints section, which
otherwise deals with constraint modules.

In looking at it now this seems like the wrong general place for what is
otherwise a feature of content references. I was expecting to find this
topic under 2.4.2 Content Reference.

At a minimum we should add a cross reference from the content reference
topic to the weak and strong constraints topic.

----
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC
http://contrext.com