Subject: Fwd: Thanks to All

I want to let people know that David Helfinstine is no longer at PTC and so no longer representing them on the DITA TC. We'll miss him.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Thanks to All
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 12:53:21 -0500
From: David Helfinstine <david20616@gmail.com>
To: kris@eberleinconsulting.com

Kris,

I wanted to say that it has been great working with you and the team. I enjoyed my time on the DITA committee and subcommittees immensely. However, I was laid off by PTC last week so I can no longer participate on the OASIS Committees.

Please express my thanks to the group.

And trust you will also have a full recovery.

Thanks.

- Dave Helfinstine