Subject: Re: [dita] Key scopes and topicsetref

My assumption is that any topicsetref resolution should occur *after* keyref resolution, and the topicsetref functions as a reference to the topicset as contextualized at its location. If that's the case, then whether either or both elements specify @keyscope doesn't matter, because the topicsetref's resolution occurs after all keyrefs have been resolved at both locations.

Chris