Subject: <include> element in base vocabulary for DITA 2.0

For DITA 2.0, I suggest we add an <include> element to the base vocabulary to act as a base for specialization for these kinds of elements.

<include href="" format=”format” parse=”xml|text”>

  <fallback>Fallback content here</fallback>

</include>

This is roughly modeled on xinclude, but without the need for the namespace, and with @class so it can be used as a base for specialization. (And, of course, @keyref-capable.)

Chris