Subject: Re: [dita] Issues noticed with taskbody content model in various task types

The troubleshooting topic is fine; however, the machinery task topic does NOT contain <tasktroubleshooting>.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

On 7/2/2016 8:26 PM, Joann Hackos wrote:
Obviously we have to fix he troubleshooting topic because task troubleshooting is crucial to the design. We were unaware that we had to update the machine industry task to get this to work. Do you want to work with Bob and me to get the fixes in place?
JoAnn

Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos
President