Subject: Re: [dita] Issue with MATHML DTDs: Forwarding for Leigh White, IXIASOFT

I agree that this is an errata--the module's public ID should be in the
technicalContent catalog.

However, the lack of a mapping shouldn't cause validation failure as the
system ID is resolvable in the files as provided (obviously our or basic
validity tests for the DTDs would have failed). So the failure reported
must be a result of a processor that is only resolving the public IDs and
not considering system IDs.

Cheers,

Eliot