Subject: Re: OASIS review of the DITA 1.3 errata 01 package before the TC vote

Yes apologies Kris. I will look this over today.

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:

Hi, Chet and Paul.

We haven't heard back from you all about the DITA 1.3 errata 01 package. We are going to delay our TC vote to approve the package for a week; we'll vote next week on 30 August. Please let us know ASAP if there are any items regarding the cover page links or package structure that we need to modify.

DITA TC members: Paul and Chet had requested that we send a package to them for review before the TC approves it. Bob provided a package on 12 August, and then updated packages on 17 and 19 August.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)