Subject: Re: Public review for DITA 1.3 Errata 01 Draft

HI Kris,

I'm just digging us out of a backlog right now. Sorry that we are running this far behind. I have several tickets in line ahead of it that I have to take on so I'm afraid I can't get the review started until next week.

Again, apologies for the delay. I have taken on loading documents to the server along with Paul to increase our capacity. It is just taking some time to catch up.

/chet