Subject: Re: [dita] minutes, DITA TC meeting, 20 Sept 2016

Nancy, could you make the following correction to the minutes? Under #3, please amend my comment as follows:

Kris; we in the TC can comment on the errata when it's out for public review. We can do this for the public IDs, but not the catalog entries, since that would constitute a substantive change. We have to wait on that for errata 02. address the changed public IDs then. Robert, why not fix the missing 1.x entries in errata 01 also?
Note: The catalog files are not normative, so we have no concerns about substantive changes. The only reason Robert suggested delaying until errata 02 for the 1.x public identifiers is that reintroducing them would be "tedious and quite a lot of work".

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)