Subject: Re: [dita] Fwd: Breaking News: A Nobel Prize has been awarded to a Japanese biologist for his work on how cells recycle their content

On 10/3/2016 6:27 PM, Chet Ensign wrote:

From: CHESTER <chet.ensign@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 1:06 PM
To: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>

From: "Mark Nazimova" <mark.nazimova@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 3, 2016 7:39:55 AM

From: NYTimes.com News Alert <nytdirect@nytimes.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 6:07 AM
To: mark.nazimova@gmail.com

Add nytdirect@nytimes.com to your address book.

October 03, 2016

The New York
                                                  Times

NYTimes.com »

Breaking News Alert

BREAKING NEWS
A Nobel Prize has been awarded to a Japanese biologist for his work on how cells recycle their content

Monday, October 3, 2016 5:54 AM EDT

Yoshinori Ohsumi, a Japanese cell biologist, was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine on Monday for his discoveries on how cells recycle their content, a process known as autophagy.
Read more »
FOLLOW NYTimes Facebook FACEBOOK Twitter @NYTimes
Get more NYTimes.com newsletters » | Get unlimited access to NYTimes.com and our NYTimes apps for just $0.99. Subscribe »

ABOUT THIS EMAIL

You received this message because you signed up for NYTimes.com's Breaking News Alerts newsletter.

Copyright 2015 The New York Times Company | 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393