Subject: Re: DITA 1.3 Errata 01 -- Publication date?

Yep, definitely doable. I'll work on it today.

/chet

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 10:15 AM, Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:
Hi, Chet and Paul.

We are hoping to have the errata published before or on 10 November 2016. (There is a major DITA conference in Germany the following week.)

Can you advise us about progress and whether this is doable?

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)