Subject: "The DITA iceberg" presentation at DITA Europe 2016

Attached is a PDF from a session done by Leigh White, IXIASOFT, at this year's DITA Europe conference. (I'll follow up later with some additional PDFs from other sessions.)

I'd like to ask TC members to read and consider it; I'm looking forward to discussion on the list.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)