Subject: RE: [dita] Action Item: Add Link(s) From TC Home Page to DITA Help Subcommittee Resources

Thanks Tony --

If you could add the following hyperlink to the DITA Help SC internal page, that would be great. I am no longer a member of the SC, so I no longer have editorial access.

- https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-help/download.php/32126/DHTG_v1_03232009.pdf

Thanks again . . .

Stan

Hi Stan

It looks as though I can still edit that page, so you should also be able to? If not, let me know exactly what heading and link text you want and I will add the link.

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Dr. Stanley Doherty
Sent: Tuesday, 15 November 2016 10:59 PM
To: dita@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi --

Good by me ... who has editing privileges for that page these days?

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dita-help

Stan
Guys, I'd suggest putting the link on the SC public page -- not the TC public page. Expository work listed on the TC public page needs to be TC-approved work.

Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)