Subject: Re: [dita] Problems with oasis-open.org

Hi all,

I'm very pleased to say that the problems are fixed:

Safari fails to download files from Kavi downlo... | Communities

Whilst I mentioned Kavi, I did not mention OASIS, and did not post links to the DITA TC.

Both the download page and the member login page now work fine.

Many thanks,
David

We are reporting this to Kavi. Their tools build the page source. It isn't the file itself obviously. When I saved that file locally and opened it in Safari from my desktop it looked fine. We are speculating that they may have implemented a recent change on their end that affected Safari somehow.

I'll let you know what we find out.

/chet