Subject: Groups - DITA 1.3 Errata 01 package -- Almost complete! uploaded

Submitter's message
This package has been rebuilt and tested multiple times. It's taken close to 17 hours of my time yesterday and today.

It lacks only one component: ZIP of DITA source for the all-inclusive edition, part 3.

The build seems to be broken and will not produce that ZIP; I can not build it manually because of the tokens in the DITA source from SVN.

Bob, please generate the ZIP of DITA source for the all-inclusive edition, add it to the contents of this ZIP, and upload it to Kavi.

Chet, once Bob has done that, I think we'll be good to go.
-- Kristen Eberlein
Document Name: DITA 1.3 Errata 01 package -- Almost complete!

Description
An almost "ready for production" ZIP of the DITA 1.3 Errata 01, Approved
OASIS Standard
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Kristen Eberlein