Subject: Thoughts about long-term health of the DITA TC

We've touched on the issue at the past couple of TC meetings; I want to share a few pages from the presentation that I gave at DITA Europe this year. The extracted pages touch on the following:

  • Process and organizational maturity: How do we ensure the DITA TC makes it through the next decade or two?
  • Need for greater input from the larger DITA community
  • Current composition of the voting members of the DITA TC
  • Breakdown of corporate members
  • Current lack of (deep)technical experience
  • What other companies could we get involved?
    • Companies that are DITA TC members but not active
    • Companies that are OASIS members but not members of the DITA TC
    • Companies that are not OASIS members
Please take a look!

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)