Subject: What scope are @keys values In when topicref specifies @keyscope?

Consider this topicref:

<topicref keys=”key-01” keyscope=”scope-01”/>

Is the key name “key-01” in the scope “scope-01” or is it in the scope define by the topicref’s nearest scope-defining ancestor?

I couldn’t find anything in the 1.3 spec the definitively answers this question and could only find one example of this case, in the discussion of branch filtering and the implications for keys?

I’m sure we must have discussed this case at some point but it clearly wasn’t anyone’s focus judging by the lack of examples.

Chris N.: You must have the definitive answer to this question.

I think the right answer is that key-01 is in the scope scope-01 but I didn’t find any language that absolutely required that interpretation.

http://contrext.com