Subject: Agenda Item Addition: DITA TC Content on New DXO Wbsite

Am hoping it is not too late to add an agenda item for the meeting later today.

There are plans in place to re-launch a revamped dita.xml.org website in time for the CMS/DITA NA conference later this month, all going well.

My question to the DITA TC is: what information would you like to communicate via this portal?

As an example of what I mean, DITA Adoption content (such as whitepapers and announcements) will be tagged with the name of the group, and be collected together in a single, linkable page on the new site for users to find.

Other than the latest DITA specification and the occasional announcement, are there other things the new DXO website should point to on behalf of the DITA TC?

Cheers!

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts
Market Researcher and DITA Evangelist

IXIASOFT
825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1
tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942