Subject: Re: Dinner at April conference

Hi,

I currently have the following list of attendees for the dinner next Monday at the CMS/DITA conference:

[definitely coming]
Nancy
Bob
Scott
Chris
Amber
Robert
Mark
Kris
Tom
Deb
Carlos
Carsten
Jim Tivy
Alan Houser

[possibles]
Eliot
Keith

I've made a reservation for 7:00 PM at JRDN, a surf n turf restaurant a few miles up the beach from the conference hotel (it's actually in another hotel).

Keith and Eliot, I included you in the reservation; it's easier to remove people than add them, and if you don't come, someone else at the conference might end up joining us as has happened before.

But I'm still considering other places that might be less 'establishment', so the venue might change; if so, I'll let you know.

Nancy

Nancy Harrison
Infobridge Solutions
nharrison@infobridge-solutions.com